Anyone who has a basic knowledge of Hindu astrology might be aware of the Sade Sati. It is a well-known fact that in this lengthy phase of seven and a half years the individual will face hurdles and will have a tough time. Moreover, they are even chances of reaching the lowest stage in their life in the aspects of well-being, career, and finance. However, this Sade Sati comprises both lows and highs, it will be a difficult period for those who are under the hostile effects of Sani.
Of course, one good thing is that by following some Remedies Shani Mahadasha will surely reduce the impacts even though it is impossible to shorten or to get rid of this Sade Sati period. Here are some remedies that will help you to reduce the influence of Sani to some extent.
The period that depicts the mobility of Chandra over the stars from its position in an individual's horoscope. As per the Astrology, one should go through this "Dasha" and there are various Dashas.
The Shani Mahadasha is the period of furtherance of the moon through various stars. This period usually lasts for nineteen years. It begins with an Antar Dasha and slowly gets shifted to a point that familiarizes with the various circumstances of life. Prosperity, wealth and health are the major things that are impacted the most in this Dasha. When Shani becomes unfavorable, then the happiness and comforts start declining.
When Shani appears in the fourth or eighth position of your birth chart then you will be put into a phase of difficulties and it usually lasts for two and a half years. The Hindu mythology reveals that it was Lord Shiva who assigned the responsibility to Shani to teach a lesson to those sinners. Even the epic tales of Hindu mythology exhibit such circumstances where even great leaders are effected by Lord Shani. In the great epic Ramayana, Lord Ram had gone through the Shani Dahiya where he left his whole kingdom and was in a phase of deprivation. The same thing happened in Mahabharata and here Pandavas were the ones who faced a period of hardship and lived most of their life in the forests as refugees.
There are multiple Remedies for Shani Mahadasha that will help you to overcome the effects of Shani.
1. Mantras are always good saviors. Just chant any of the Shani Mantras for at least 23,000 times to guard yourself against the positioning of the planet Saturn. Also, chanting them in the sunset times on Saturday of ‘Shukla Paksha’ will surely do miracles.
2. The chanting of ‘Shani Stotra Path’ is compulsory and it should be performed from the Shanivaar of ‘Shukla Paksha’ to promote mental peace.
3. It is known that certain Homams are performed in the Hindu religion for inner cleansing. Almost all the astrologers recommend terminating the chanting of Mantras by a "Mahadasha Homam".
4. Purchase Diyas and mustard oil and utilize them only once on every Saturday. In the times of sunset, bring them near to a Pipal tree and light them. Make sure that you do not purchase them on Saturday.
5. Chanting Hanuman Chalisa will also lead to the best outcomes.
1. Perform a pooja called Rudrabhishek to appease Lord Shiva and this will definitely improve the impact of Mahadasha. Moreover, performing jala abhishekham to Shivlingam on Saturdays and Mondays will also help.
2. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa in temples on Tuesdays will also heal the impact of Mahadasha.
3. To gain the confidence of Shani, you should view your reflection in the mustard oil and afterward you have to donate the oil.
4. Pour the mixture of cow milk, water and sesame seeds on the Shivalingam.
5. Remember not to consume alcohol and non-veg during this Mahadasha period. It is advised to consume khichadi prepared by using rice and black lentil seeds to heal the impact.
Do not worry if you are already in this Dasha. Just follow these above-mentioned remedies for Shani Mahadasha and worship the god with all your heart. You will get rid of all the impacts.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
SUBSCRIBE US ON YOUTUBE