Based on Vedic Astrology, Shani or Saturn is the most powerful planet. This is associated with hard work, patience, karma, ambition, delay, discipline, and longevity. Saturn moves slowly, which is why it is cold, dry, and barren. The effects created by Saturn are stronger and remains potent for more period of time compared with other planets. Some of these effects are saade saati andShani mahadasha, which cause unpredictable and extreme outcomes.
Because of this dasha, a native can get success or suffer. For the time period of 19 years, this mahadasha will run and get you many opportunities but also has to face various challenges in all life aspects. It involves illegitimate, illicit actions, etc. This planet will severely punish the one who does these things. This mahadasha integrates discipline in a person’s life to guide them to withstand firmly while dealing with responsibilities and makes them efficient and strong.
In Saturn Mahadasha, a person needs to work hard because the outcomes depend on their previous life’s karma, even though Shani is placed at a different position in your horoscope. You will get successful with your effort and hard work. However, you will likely face obstacles, denials, and delays as this planet challenge your grit, integrity, and determination.
Let’s discuss the good and bad effects of Saturn Mahadasha.
Good Effects -
Its impact on you plays a central part in molding your future and shaping your character. The positive effects include - Success, Immense wealth, and Monetary gains. You will get to see an increment in your social status. You will acquire spirituality, longevity, knowledge, Social rankings, and Influential friends.
It increases your inner strength, which can help you face life's challenges and hindrances with ease. Shani is the planet that cannot bear injustice and is a ruler of all planets. So one has to be careful and do rightful and better karma to be clear and happy in life.
Bad Effects -
The harmful effects of Saturn mahadasha are that you will feel pain, agony, fear, health issues, loss of a dear and loved ones, etc. You will likely have delays in accomplishing the best outcomes or getting success. There will also be slow progress in your success if you are in this mahadasha. You will have significant losses, which might lead you to pave the way to the wrong path. Individuals may also feel detached from their loved ones, which will be difficult for the natives.
Anyone who has a basic knowledge of Hindu astrology might be aware of the Sade Sati. It is a well-known fact that in this lengthy phase of seven and a half years the individual will face hurdles and will have a tough time. Moreover, they are even chances of reaching the lowest stage in their life in the aspects of well-being, career, and finance. However, this Sade Sati comprises both lows and highs, it will be a difficult period for those who are under the hostile effects of Sani.
Of course, one good thing is that by following some Remedies Shani Mahadasha will surely reduce the impacts even though it is impossible to shorten or get rid of this Sade Sati period. Here are some remedies that will help you to reduce the influence of Sani to some extent.
The period depicts the mobility of Chandra over the stars from its position in an individual's horoscope. As per Astrology, one should go through this "Dasha" and there are various Dashas.
The Shani Mahadasha is the period of furtherance of the moon through various stars. This period usually lasts for nineteen years. It begins with an Antar Dasha and slowly gets shifted to a point that familiarizes with the various circumstances of life. Prosperity, wealth, and health are the major things that are impacted the most in this Dasha. When Shani becomes unfavorable, then the happiness and comforts start declining.
When Shani appears in the fourth or eighth position of your birth chart then you will be put into a phase of difficulties and which usually lasts for two and a half years. The Hindu mythology reveals that it was Lord Shiva who assigned the responsibility to Shani to teach a lesson to those sinners. Even the epic tales of Hindu mythology exhibit such circumstances where even great leaders are affected by Lord Shani. In the great epic Ramayana, Lord Ram had gone through the Shani Dahiya where he left his whole kingdom and was in a phase of deprivation. The same thing happened in Mahabharata and here Pandavas were the ones who faced a period of hardship and lived most of their life in the forests as refugees.
There are multiple Remedies for Shani Mahadasha that will help you to overcome the effects of Shani.
1. Mantras are always good saviors. Just chant any of the Shani Mantras at least 23,000 times to guard yourself against the positioning of the planet Saturn. Also, chanting them at sunset times on Saturday of ‘Shukla Paksha’ will surely do miracles.
2. The chanting of ‘Shani Stotra Path’ is compulsory and it should be performed from the Shanivaar of ‘Shukla Paksha’ to promote mental peace.
3. It is known that certain Homams are performed in the Hindu religion for inner cleansing. Almost all astrologers recommend terminating the chanting of Mantras by a "Mahadasha Homam".
4. Purchase Diyas and mustard oil and utilize them only once on every Saturday. In times of sunset, bring them near a Pipal tree and light them. Make sure that you do not purchase them on Saturday.
5. Chanting Hanuman Chalisa will also lead to the best outcomes.
1. Before performing any puja or work worship Lord Ganesha to get success in the work we are going to do. Then perform a pooja called Rudrabhishek to appease Lord Shiva and this will definitely improve the impact of Mahadasha. Moreover, performing Jala abhishekham to Shivlingam on Saturdays and Mondays will also help.
2. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa in temples on Tuesdays will also heal the impact of Mahadasha.
3. To gain the confidence of Shani, you should view your reflection in the mustard oil, and afterward, you have to donate the oil.
4. Pour the mixture of cow milk, water, and sesame seeds on the Shivalingam.
5. Remember not to consume alcohol and non-veg during this Mahadasha period. It is advised to consume khichadi prepared by using rice and black lentil seeds to heal the impact.
Do not worry if you are already in this Dasha. Just follow these above-mentioned remedies for Shani Mahadasha and worship the god with all your heart. You will get rid of all the impacts.
If you want to know your Astrology, Consult Viswanatha Saraswathi Guruji - The best astrologer in Hyderabad.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
SUBSCRIBE US ON YOUTUBE