We often hear that some days bring good fortune while others may not be as favorable. However, what many of us may not realize is that even on those seemingly good days, there exist auspicious moments known as 'Shubh Muhurat' for various occasions. Whether it’s the start of the search for a suitable life partner, applying for a visa, preparing for an important exam or job interview, or even embarking on a long journey, it is advisable to seek the right Muhurat for an auspicious start.
You may observe purohit selects the auspicious time for performing rituals, ceremonies, and marriages. It is believed when we align our actions with these specific moments, the outcomes can be remarkably enhanced, by the principles of Indian Astrology, commonly referred to as 'Choghadiya Muhurat'.
Choghadiya is a traditional astrological system derived from the words "Chau" (four) and "Ghadi" (moment), Choghadiya Muhurat divides the day and night into distinct time slots (din ka choghadiya & Raat ki Choghadiya) each governed by specific planetary influences. The ultimate goal? To uncover the most opportune moments to commence important endeavors or ceremonies. In this blog, we will delve into the world of Choghadiya Muhurat, exploring its origins, uses, calculation methods, and the vital elements that make it an indispensable tool in the realm of astrology.
Choghadiya Muhurat is a traditional astrological system, It serves as a guide to decipher the favorable and unfavorable periods within a day or night named as day choghadiya and night choghadiya. Each of these periods is ruled by a specific planet, and the energy associated with that planet is believed to influence the success or outcome of activities initiated during that time. This system is practiced commonly in northern parts of India. In SouthernPart, it is widely called Gowri Panchang.
To calculate Choghadiya Muhurat, several essential steps must be followed.
Firstly, it is crucial to ascertain both the date and location. The location is of particular significance as Choghadiya Muhurat calculations are rooted in traditional Indian Panchangam, and Choghadiya Muhurat timings may fluctuate depending on the geographical location.
• Consult a Choghadiya Muhurat Table: Choghadiya Muhurat tables are available in various sources, including online Panchang websites and dedicated Choghadiya calculators.
• Identify Sunrise and Sunset Times: Choghadiya Muhurat timings depend on the local times of sunrise and sunset, so you'll need to find these times for your location.
• Divide the Day and assign the planetary rulers: divide both the daytime and nighttime into eight equal segments, each ruled by a specific planet. Some are considered auspicious (e.g., Amrut, Shubh, Labh) and others inauspicious (e.g., Char, Rog, Udveg).
Select the Desired Choghadiya: Choose the Choghadiya slot that aligns with your task's nature and your beliefs regarding auspicious timing.
Choghadiya is divided into seven primary elements, each associated with specific characteristics:
• Udveg: Represents inauspicious or unfavorable times. Activities commenced during the Udveg periods are believed to face obstacles or challenges.
• Labh: Signifies auspicious moments and is considered ideal for initiating new ventures, business deals, and important decisions.
• Char: This Choghadiya is unfavorable and typically avoided for starting any new activities.
• Rog: Activities commenced during this time may be associated with difficulties or obstacles.
• Shubh: An auspicious Choghadiya is known for its favorable energy, making it a good choice for initiating important tasks or ceremonies.
• Kaal: Represents time that is neither highly auspicious nor entirely inauspicious.
• Amrit: Considered the most auspicious Choghadiya, often chosen for significant ceremonies, weddings, and other important events.
While Choghadiya is a valuable tool for choosing auspicious timings, it's essential to acknowledge that it is a part of traditional Indian astrology. For those who are not well-versed in astrology, seeking guidance from a professional astrologer is advisable. An experienced astrologer can provide insights tailored to your specific circumstances, ensuring that you make well-informed decisions.
Kaal Choghadiya is neither very lucky nor very unlucky. It's kind of in the middle. People use it for activities that aren't very important or don't need very special timing.
Yes, there are inauspicious Choghadiya periods known as Udveg, Char, or Rog Choghadiya that are considered unfavorable for starting activities.
You can check aaj ka choghadiya muhurat (shubh muhurat today), along with expert advice, from professional astrologers like Subhayogam who offer Choghadiya-related services or by using the traditional panchangam and details of date and location. A few online portals also provide today shubh choghadiya.
You can find an auspicious muhurat for tomorrow by consulting Subhayogam, best astrologer in Hyderabad who offers guidance on favorable timings and Choghadiya or with panchangam and your location details.
It refers to the nighttime hours, the period after sunset and before the next sunrise. Just like day, night is also divided into different time slots, each ruled by a specific planet. The timing of Kaal Ratri is significant when considering the auspiciousness or inauspiciousness of activities conducted during the nighttime
It is just like Kaal ratri in Choghadiya, the difference being it happens in day time. It is better to avoid starting any auspicious activities during this time as it is believed, that anything done during this time will not be fruitful.
Choghadiya can influence daily life by helping individuals make informed choices about the timing of their activities, potentially enhancing the chances of success and reducing obstacles based on the perceived energy associated with specific time slots. It can provide a sense of alignment with astrological principles and cultural traditions for those who believe in its significance.
Good Choghadia or Shubh and bad Choghadiya Muhurat such as Rog or Unveg are determined by the sequence of planetary rulership in specific time slots within the Choghadiya Muhurat system. It is believed bad Choghadia will have negative planetary energies and it is better to avoid considering starting anything new. You may face obstacles and challenges in completing the task.
Choghadiya Muhurat continues to guide believers in selecting auspicious times for their most significant life events and daily activities. Whether you seek to initiate a business venture, embark on a journey, or celebrate a wedding, Choghadiya Muhurat offers a glimpse into the cosmic energies that can influence the outcome. Whether you are a true believer or a curious explorer, the world of Choghadiya Muhurat offers a fascinating perspective on the interplay of time, astrology, and human destiny.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
SUBSCRIBE US ON YOUTUBE